Looks like you found this page before we had a chance to finish it. But…here is the PDF download for the new Pivots & Payloads poster/board game!
We are still working on this page, so, if you come back once we are finished, you’ll find a lot more useful things to help you in your career…and to play the game. Expected completion date of 11/15/18.
Register now for the December 19th, SANS Webcast about the NEW poster, to receive (3) printed copies of the poster/board game when it becomes available in December 2018.
Upcoming SANS Pen Test Webcasts:
- Passwords and Authentication – Get Up to Speed on Attacks and Defenses – by SANS Instructor, Chris Dale | November 27th, 2018 at 10:30 AM EST
- A Practical Introduction into How to Exploit Blind Vulnerabilities – by SANS Instructor, Chris Dale | December 11th, 2018 at 10:30 AM EST
- Tips and Tricks for Customers and Pen Testers on How to Get Higher Value Pen Tests – by SANS Instructor, Chris Dale | December 13th, 2018 at 10:30 AM EST
- Introducing the NEW SANS Pen Test Poster – Pivots & Payloads Board Game – by SANS Instructors, Ed Skoudis & Mick Douglas | December 19th, 2018 at 10:30 AM EST
Pen Test Cheat Sheets:
SANS Pen Test Training:
- SEC504: Hackers Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling – foundational information security training
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – our core penetration testing course
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – learn web application penetration testing
SANS Pen Test Posters:
- Blueprint: Building a Better Pen Tester – PDF Download
- White Board of Command Line Kung-Fu – PDF Download
- Pivots & Payloads: Board Game – PDF Download
Build your Skills (Free):
- www.holidayhackchallenge.com – Available 24/7/365 to build your InfoSec skills. Holiday-themed challenges from the makers of SANS NetWars and our Penetration Testing Course.
- http://www.amanhardikar.com/mindmaps/Practice.html – A massive and up-to-date list of places to practice InfoSec skills online
SANS Penetration Testing Webcasts (YouTube):
- How Not to Suck at Pen Testing – presented by SANS Instructor, John Strand
- How to Give the Best Pen Test of Your Life – presented by SANS Fellow, Ed Skoudis
- Build your Own Home Lab – presented by SANS Instructor, Jeff McJunkin. Jeff walks through a step-by-step process for building your own home lab so that you can develop the skills you need to be a professional penetration tester.
- Blueprint: Building a Better Pen Tester – presented by SANS Fellow, Ed Skoudis. Listen as Ed teaches penetration testing by using the tips on the SANS Pen Test Poster – Blueprint (PDF).
- Physical Security – Everything Wrong With Your Typical Door – presented by Deviant Ollam. This is a great introduction to physical pen testing.
- SANS Penetration Testing YouTube Channel – filled with numerous SANS Webcasts and InfoSec Conference talks given by SANS Penetration Testing Instructors.
Upcoming SANS Special Event – 2018 Holiday Hack Challenge
SANS Holiday Hack Challenge – KringleCon 2018
- Free SANS Online Capture-the-Flag Challenge
- Our annual gift to the entire Information Security Industry
- Designed for novice to advanced InfoSec professionals
- Fun for the whole family!!
- Build and hone your skills in a fun and festive roleplaying like video game, by the makers of SANS NetWars
- Learn more: www.kringlecon.com
- Play previous versions from free 24/7/365: www.holidayhackchallenge.com
- “On to level 4 of the #holidayhackchallenge. Thanks again @edskoudis / @SANSPenTest team.” – @mikehodges
- “#SANSHolidayHack Confession – I have never used python or scapy before. I got started with both today because of this game! Yay!” – @tww2b
- “Happiness is watching my 12 yo meet @edskoudis at the end of #SANSHolidayHack quest. Now the gnomes #ProudHackerPapa” – @dnlongen