by: SANS Pen Test Team
Imagine you are sitting at your desk and come across a great command line tip that will assist you in your career as an information security professional, so you jot the tip down on a note, post-it, or scrap sheet of paper and tape it to your white board… now imagine you do this all the time until your white board is completely full of useful tips you’ve found and can use daily.
That is the concept behind the SANS Pen Test Poster: White Board of Awesome Command Line Kung-Fu created by the SANS Pen Test Instructors. Each tip was submitted by the Pen Test Instructors and curated by SANS Fellow, Ed Skoudis.
We are giving you a complete white board full of tips you can use to become a better InfoSec professional.
Now it is available for you to download.
Download PDF – PENT-PSTR-WHITEBOARD-V3-0118_web.pdf
Additional Educational Posts based on the Poster:
“White Board” – Python – Python Debugger
“White Board” – Python – Python Reverse Shell!
“White Board” – Python – Pythonic Web Server
“White Board” – Python – Raw Shell -> Terminal
“White Board” – Python – Pythonic Web Client
“White Board” – Bash – Useful IPv6 Pivot
“White Board” – Bash – Encrypted Exfil Channel!
“White Board” – Bash – What’s My Public IP Address?
“White Board” – Bash – Bash’s Built-In Netcat Client
“White Board” – Bash – Check Service Every Second
“White Board” – Bash – Make Output Easier to Read
“White Board” – Bash – Website Cloner
“White Board” – Bash – Sudo… Make Me a Sandwich
“White Board” – Bash – Find Juicy Stuff in File System
“White Board” – PowerShell – Add a Firewall Rule
“White Board” – PowerShell – Built-in Port Scanner!
“White Board” – PowerShell – Get Firewall Rules
“White Board” – PowerShell – One-Line Web Client
“White Board” – PowerShell – Ping Sweeper!
“White Board” – PowerShell – Find Juicy Stuff in the File System
Desktop Wallpapers based on Poster:
SANS Pen Test Training:
- SEC573: Automating Information Security with Python – learn to build your own tools and automate as much of your job as possible.
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – our core penetration testing course.
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – learn web application penetration testing.
Upcoming SANS Special Event – 2018 Holiday Hack Challenge
SANS Holiday Hack Challenge – KringleCon 2018
- Free SANS Online Capture-the-Flag Challenge
- Our annual gift to the entire Information Security Industry
- Designed for novice to advanced InfoSec professionals
- Fun for the whole family!!
- Build and hone your skills in a fun and festive roleplaying like video game, by the makers of SANS NetWars
- Learn more: www.kringlecon.com
- Play previous versions from free 24/7/365: www.holidayhackchallenge.com
- “On to level 4 of the #holidayhackchallenge. Thanks again @edskoudis / @SANSPenTest team.” – @mikehodges
- “#SANSHolidayHack Confession – I have never used python or scapy before. I got started with both today because of this game! Yay!” – @tww2b
- “Happiness is watching my 12 yo meet @edskoudis at the end of #SANSHolidayHack quest. Now the gnomes #ProudHackerPapa” – @dnlongen