For the longest time we haven’t had a proper blog post for our Metasploit Cheat Sheet. This is one of our most popular cheat sheets. It was created by Ed Skoudis and his team.
When we attend BSides and conferences like DerbyCon and ShmooCon we bring a ton of printed copies with us and give them out at the booth and attendees always grab a bunch for themselves and for friends back at the office. But, in case you can’t make it to a local conference we are sponsoring, we’re making it available online for you to download, print, and share.
Did you know that we teach Metasploit in our core SANS Pen Testing Course, SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking and in our newly revised and updated 2-day hands-on SEC580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing?
Oh… we just made something that we think is pretty nifty. Here is a desktop wallpaper, in multiple sizes, based on the Metasploit Cheat Sheet for you to download and use.
(Click on the image for full-sized version to download)
Download the 2-Page, PDF, Printable Version of Metasploit Cheat Sheet
Pen Test Cheat Sheets:
SANS Pen Test Training:
- SEC580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing – learn Metasploit in-depth
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – our core penetration testing course.
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – learn web application penetration testing.
Upcoming SANS Special Event – 2018 Holiday Hack Challenge
SANS Holiday Hack Challenge – KringleCon 2018
- Free SANS Online Capture-the-Flag Challenge
- Our annual gift to the entire Information Security Industry
- Designed for novice to advanced InfoSec professionals
- Fun for the whole family!!
- Build and hone your skills in a fun and festive roleplaying like video game, by the makers of SANS NetWars
- Learn more: www.kringlecon.com
- Play previous versions from free 24/7/365: www.holidayhackchallenge.com
- “On to level 4 of the #holidayhackchallenge. Thanks again @edskoudis / @SANSPenTest team.” – @mikehodges
- “#SANSHolidayHack Confession – I have never used python or scapy before. I got started with both today because of this game! Yay!” – @tww2b
- “Happiness is watching my 12 yo meet @edskoudis at the end of #SANSHolidayHack quest. Now the gnomes #ProudHackerPapa” – @dnlongen