SANS Pen Test: Command Line Kung-Fu
So… we made our new SANS Pen Test Poster: “White Board of Awesome Command Line Kung-Fu” and posted it on Twitter for some initial feedback and someone asked us if we could turn it into a desktop wallpaper and we thought, “that’s a really cool idea!”
But, we created it and everything on it was too small and although it looked cool, it wasn’t functional. So, then we thought, what if we broke it up into individual pieces. “Eureka!” we exclaimed as we contacted our graphic designer with a new request.
Introducing the first of many SANS Pen Test Curriculum Desktop Wallpapers!
(Click on the image for the full-sized version)
Comment below if you have ideas for future SANS Penetration Testing Curriculum – Desktop Wallpapers we should make.
Pen Test Cheat Sheets:
SANS Pen Test Training:
- SEC573: Automating Information Security with Python – learn to build your own tools and automate as much of your job as possible.
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – our core penetration testing course.
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – learn web application penetration testing.
Upcoming SANS Special Event – 2018 Holiday Hack Challenge
SANS Holiday Hack Challenge – KringleCon 2018
- Free SANS Online Capture-the-Flag Challenge
- Our annual gift to the entire Information Security Industry
- Designed for novice to advanced InfoSec professionals
- Fun for the whole family!!
- Build and hone your skills in a fun and festive roleplaying like video game, by the makers of SANS NetWars
- Learn more: www.kringlecon.com
- Play previous versions from free 24/7/365: www.holidayhackchallenge.com
- “On to level 4 of the #holidayhackchallenge. Thanks again @edskoudis / @SANSPenTest team.” – @mikehodges
- “#SANSHolidayHack Confession – I have never used python or scapy before. I got started with both today because of this game! Yay!” – @tww2b
- “Happiness is watching my 12 yo meet @edskoudis at the end of #SANSHolidayHack quest. Now the gnomes #ProudHackerPapa” – @dnlongen