Whenever we attend information security conferences like DerbyCon, ShmooCon, or any of the many BSides we support, we always take SANS Pen Test Cheat Sheets with us and everyone that comes by the booth takes a few for themselves and their colleagues back at the office.
So… we have made them available for you to download, print, and share with others.
Ed Skoudis and the fine folks at Counter Hack have put together a nifty Nmap cheat sheet covering some of the most useful options of everyone’s favorite general-purpose port scanner, Nmap. And, with its scripting engine, Nmap can do all kinds of wonderful things for security professionals.
Please check out the updated cheat sheet below. Even if you are an experienced attacker, it might cover a tip or trick that’s new and useful to you.
2-Page, Printable, PDF: NmapCheatSheetv1.1
Oh… we just made something that we think is pretty helpful. Here is a desktop wallpapers, in multiple sizes, based on the Nmap Cheat Sheet for you to download and use.
(Click on the image for full-sized version to download)
Learn how to use Nmap and penetration testing methods, techniques, and tools in SANS SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Counter Hack Challenges Founder
Upcoming SANS Special Event – 2018 Holiday Hack Challenge
SANS Holiday Hack Challenge – KringleCon 2018
- Free SANS Online Capture-the-Flag Challenge
- Our annual gift to the entire Information Security Industry
- Designed for novice to advanced InfoSec professionals
- Fun for the whole family!!
- Build and hone your skills in a fun and festive roleplaying like video game, by the makers of SANS NetWars
- Learn more: www.kringlecon.com
- Play previous versions from free 24/7/365: www.holidayhackchallenge.com
- “On to level 4 of the #holidayhackchallenge. Thanks again @edskoudis / @SANSPenTest team.” – @mikehodges
- “#SANSHolidayHack Confession – I have never used python or scapy before. I got started with both today because of this game! Yay!” – @tww2b
- “Happiness is watching my 12 yo meet @edskoudis at the end of #SANSHolidayHack quest. Now the gnomes #ProudHackerPapa” – @dnlongen